Linux VPS – Enjoy Flexibility and Freedom at Low Costs
A website no matter how visually appealing loses its importance if the website is slow, crashes frequently, or is less responsive. Every time your site is suffering some issue; you have to call the host to ask what the matter is and wait for the issue to be resolved. On calling the web hosting provider you learn that your site is down along with all the sites that were hosted on the server.
Your website is your business and a business which is shut for no fault of yours is sheer loss of revenue. But is there a way out? Is there a way to manage your hosting
yourself? Can you host multiple sites without hampering any website’s
performance? Can you dedicate more space to your content than it actually is
Well, the answer is a big YES! A Linux Virtual Private Server is the answer.
A Linux VPS is basically a Virtual Private Server which runs on a Linux System. It is a virtual server that is hosted on a physical server. It is called virtual because it runs on the host computer’s memory. A VPS creates a copy of Linux operating system and runs on it. All this happens within a huge server. The VPS operates individually in an isolated environment with all the resources dedicated to itself.
With a VPS hosting, you get a lot of freedom and flexibility on your server. Since all the resources are dedicated only to you, you get all the flexibility to pick and choose what you want to do on the Server. You can install and configure any of the softwares that you want, host websites, create a storage memory with ease and greater control on the server.
A VPS acts just like a dedicated server. It provides you all the features of a dedicated server i.e. isolation, exclusivity, complete control, flexibility, and efficiency. But unlike a dedicated server, the whole server is not dedicated to you, the actual server is partitioned physically and then each partition acts as an independent server. On that server, other sites can also be running.
Thus the cost of the VPS is very less as compared to that of a dedicated server. This way, you get all the features of a dedicated server at the cost of Shared hosting. Although other websites are running on a dedicated server, your website will have your own resources like: CPU, RAM, disk space, bandwidth, etc. giving you exclusive control on your server.
The benefits of a Linux VPS are:
- Strength: A Linux system is very robust and known for its OS strength.
- Flexibility: A Linux VPS is free of any restriction. Any resources can be allocated to any of the software’s.
- Distribution of resources: Allocation of various resources in the memory is very easy and clean in a Linux environment.
- Platform capacity – A Linux server has a greater ability to run multiple programs simultaneously than what could be done on Windows.
- Security: To crack in a Linux server is a bigger challenge than any other platform server.
- Scalability: A VPS Linux server is more scalable than any other type of web hosting. Thus your website will can easily handle increased traffic.
- Powerful: A Linux OS is always more powerful than any other platform. Thus it is needless to say that a Linux VPS will be more powerful than other web hosting options.
- Expenses: A VPS is always cheap when compare to a dedicated hosting. A Linux VPS is also less expensive and packed with all the features.
A Linux VPS will provide you with a robust and a low cost VPS service. A Linux VPS hosting is easily available; you just need to be careful while choosing your plan. There will be many low cost VPS providers who might claim to include many features in your plan with some hidden policies or costs. So choose your Linux VPS provider wisely.http://blogs.top4webhosting.com/2018/02/08/linux-vps-enjoy-flexibility-freedom-low-costs/http://blogs.top4webhosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/wordpress-hosting-1024x576.jpghttp://blogs.top4webhosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/wordpress-hosting-150x150.jpgHosting4gb vps hosting,Best vps hosting,dedicated xen vps,Low cost vps,Vps hosting,Vps Portugal,xen vps provider